Imagine if you could...
- Beat down that constant feeling of overwhelm, stop wasting time, and quickly identify where to focus your efforts for maximum results?
- Gain new and meaningful connections that expand your reach and grow your readership?
- Share your stories in a way that immediately ignites and inspires your audience?
- Create unstoppable momentum that builds with each email you send, each post you publish, and each book you release?
- Get your work into the hands of the people that it will matter to most?
It is possible. But you may want a bit of help…
with Kimberley Grabas
Looking for help on a specific project or problem?
I have limited spots available for targeted, one-hour consulting sessions to help you discover strategies and resources to work through your specific stumbling block.
Here's what's included...
- 1-hour phone consulting tailored to your specific situation. An agenda for our session will be set based on your responses to a questionnaire (so we can get the most out of our time together).
- My notes (PDF) based on our discussion and any additional research and resources that I recommend.
- Access to Believe, Plan, Act: A Platform + Productivity Planner for Writers
- An Author Brand Strategy Action Plan
- Two email follow-ups to get all of your questions answered.
Topics for discussion might include:
- mastering your message
- shaping your unique brand
- how to target your ideal audience
- leveraging tools/systems to build your platform
- email marketing and list building
- developing a content marketing strategy
- how to build your network and gather your “team”
- book launch plans
- book marketing plans
- book review campaigns
- media kits and marketing materials
- guest posting strategies
- running a creative business
"Kimberley did a fantastic job with my platform evaluation. She not only answered all my questions and told me what I needed to do, but why. When appropriate, she gave me options, leaving the decision up to me. She shared her expertise in such a way that I felt empowered and gained a clearer understanding of how to get my platform where I needed it to be. Her evaluation was thorough, easy to understand, and well worth the investment. Five stars."
– Donna Cook, Author of Gift of the Phoenix
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get a refund if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
I do not offer refunds on consulting services. Please see below for my Cancellation and Refund Policy.
How do I schedule my appointment?
Upon purchasing 1:1 consulting, you'll receive further instructions on how to book a time for your session.
Can I purchase additional consulting sessions with you?
Absolutely! If, after our first session, we determine that ongoing coaching is preferable, we can discuss coaching package options.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
I do not offer refunds on consulting services. I am here to coach you to your highest level of success, and part of that is requiring a commitment from you that you are fully invested in your consulting session. It is to YOUR benefit to decide BEFORE purchasing your package and committing to work with me that I am the right consultant for you.
Should you need to reschedule a consulting session, you may do so by providing 48 hours notice in advance of your session and making up the session within a week of the originally scheduled date. Sessions not cancelled 48 hours in advance will not be eligible for make-ups. It is important that you prioritize this work to receive the full benefit of your consulting session.